before you leave a person, think of them and imagine their face. try to remember the best and worst days you had them, the first time you meet and how you became close. try to think of the times when they’re all the ones you needed the most. refresh your mind with the memories whether they are all good or bad and think about how you are going to regret leaving them.
- She: What if you see someone better than me?
- He: I'll talk to her? I'll communicate with her? I don't know.
- She: As expected. Then you'll choose her. Then you'll leave. Just like everybody else.
- He: I didn't say that I'll leave you. I said that I'll talk to her. But I wouldn't, never in a million years, choose her. Even though she's a thousand better than you, you're the best for me. I chose you and I don't regret that. I loved you and I will always love you no matter what. There will be no better than you. I wouldn't leave, even you asked me to. Because leaving you is like leaving my breath away. You'll always be my love, remember that. No matter what happen, I'll always love you.
I don’t think I’ve ever cried this much in my life
Is this heaven?
Homer and Lisa’s relationship is one of my favourite things ever. He spent this entire episode trying to convince Lisa that she was beautiful, and he insisted to Marge that he wasn’t just saying it as a father, he genuinely believed that Lisa was the most beautiful girl in the world. Not to mention the fact that this episode ripped the shit out of the idea of child beauty pageants and how the self esteem of girl’s is diminished in general.
- Hazel Grace Lancaster: You gave me a forever within the numbered days and I'm grateful
- Augustus Waters: It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.
- Peter Van Houten: Pain is like fabric. The stronger it is, the more it's worth.
- Charlie: Because things change. And friends leave. And life doesn't stop for anybody.
- Bill: We accept the love we think we deserve.
- Katniss Everdeen: You don't forget the face of the person who was your last hope.
- Peeta Mellark: My nightmares are usually about losing you. I'm okay once I realize you're here.
- Finnick Odair: It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.
- Holden Caulfield: Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.
- Four: Sometimes, people just want to be happy, even if it's not real.
- Tris Prior: We both have war inside us. Sometimes it keeps us alive. Sometimes it threatens to destroy us.
- Clay Jensen: I'm listening to someone give up. Someone I knew -- someone I liked. I'm listening but still, I'm too late.
- Hannah Baker: And when you mess with one part of a person's life, you're not messing with just that part. When you mess with one part of a person's life, you're messing with their entire life.